Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Sharing Some Thoughts


As much as I love attending church and seeking the Lord with believers from other countries, it's nice to here God's word in your native language. So with a free Saturday morning before me, I decided to look up Francis Chan sermons on Youtube. He is an amazing speaker filled with the Spirit of God and His sermon's always hit my heart hard.

If you're reading this I pray that you make the time right now to watch this video called "Living Courageously." I definitely identified with many of His key points in this sermon and I too long to be a part of an intimate body of believers who only want to talk about the word of Christ and be fed by His word no matter what the circumstances. I pray that you are encouraged today and that you are excited about suffering for Christ! To die is gain, Amen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqCuembFu6E

Philippians 2:20
"I eargerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficinet courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death."

No comments:

Post a Comment